Thursday, February 21, 2008

4 Months

Today was Avery's four month check-up and as it turns out...she is perfect! She weighed in at 12 pounds, 15 ounces and is 24 inches long. Our last pediatrician retired a few weeks ago, so we now have a new one. This will be Ryleigh's SIXTH pediatrician. Her first one was in College Station, then we moved. Her second one was in Cypress, but I didn't care for the office. I semi-liked her second one in Cypress, but then we moved. I semi-like her first one in Sugar Land, but then she quit to stay home with her kids. How dare she. Dr. Watson is who just retired and I LOVED her, but she was older and I guess it was bound to happen that she would retire. Our new pediatrician is Dr. Rodriguez. She's very young, maybe even younger than me, which is weired. But, she's very energetic and seems very smart.

We are sooo blessed to have two beautiful and healthy little girls!

No comments: