Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grossology

I was changing one of Avery's many daily diapers today. As soon as I got the diaper off, she commenced peeing on the table. My philosophy when a girl does this is to let her finish. So, I'm standing there, letting her pee on the table and herself. Then, just as the faucet began to close, she let out one of her not-so-dainty toots. The force was so great that it actually caused the pee to squirt up in the air and yes, on my face.

I have been peed on by a handful of baby boys. The most memorable was compliments of my now 8th grader cousin Haesten. I was giving him a bath when I felt warm "water" landing all over my body. I looked down and he was holding his wee-wee just letting me have it, smiling like a, well, a little boy. However, never have I been peed on in such a way that defies gravity by a baby girl.

Avery's got mad skills....yo.

1 comment:

Kerry Beth said...

ok, i'm checking blogs before i leave out of town tomorrow, and so glad i did. that is hysterical, didn't we have this conversation yesterday, that is how girls don't pee on you......??????
enjoy spring break