Monday, December 17, 2007

Updates

Avery went to the doctor last Thursday for her 2 month check-up. She weighed in at 10 lbs. 3 oz. and measured 21 inches in length with a head measuring at 15 inches around. All her measurements are right where they're supposed to be on the growth curve. Everything else about her checked out just fine as well. I got a little more lecture on why I shouldn't let her sleep with me. However, the doctor at one point looked at me over her glasses and said...you and I both know that babies have been sleeping with their mamas for thousands and thousands of years...yes ma'm, I promise that I am very safe.

On the same day, Ryleigh went and had her eyes checked. All is stable on that front as well. She has a small change in her prescription and we can ease up on the patching a little bit. Of course, the best thing about the appointment is that another surgery was not mentioned. So long as she has her glasses on, her eyes are staying straight.

Currently we are out in West Texas, visiting lots of family. Ryleigh is driving everyone crazy and Avery is winning over all the relatives. The plan for the week is to pretty much just hang out. On Friday we're going to have a birthday party for Jeramy and he should be in that day. I have some pictures that I need to get uploaded, but not today, maybe tomorrow.

Happy Holidays to all...jenn

No comments: