Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reapin' What We Done Already Sowed

As I dropped Ryleigh off at school this morning, her teacher pulled me aside to tell me a little story. Yesterday Ryleigh informed her teacher that she no longer has to do what her parents tell her to do because she is a big girl. Ms. Jo told Ryleigh that she has to do what her parents tell her to do to which she replied that, she is three and that she doesn't have to listed to what her parents say.

At this point the teacher's assistant chimed in, explaining that God teaches us that we must respect our parents and do what they tell us to do, to which Ryleigh replied, God is in heaven and has nothing to do with us.

Ms. Jo just smiled at me to which I replied, we've definitely got our work cut out for us with this one.

1 comment:

The Liles' said...

This is too funny...I am just glad to know that someone else is in my shoes...what is it with 3???