Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Caught Up

This morning I've been uploading massive amounts of pictures onto the website. I can't believe how far behind I've gotten. It's as if I've had something taking up my time since May of this year. Anywho, if you scroll down and look to the right, you will see the links for pictures.

Jeramy left today for 5 days in Texas. He's flying into Houston and then riding to San Antonio tomorrow with a friend from work for a 5 day meeting. Poor him, there, on the Riverwalk, all alone, without his children and his wife. All those great restaurants and watering holes and nice weather. Poor him my ass.

It's getting colder here every day. It was 4 C this morning as I drove Jeramy to the airport. That's about 38 F. We are staying inside getting the house tidied up.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I posted today:

Greatest Halloween Pajamas Ever



Ryleigh's First Day of School

No comments: