Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Checking In

So, Jeramy has been gone over the past week to New Orleans for some training. He left on Monday morning and Monday evening his mom came for a visit. We had a really great time just hanging out and enjoying the girls. She left Thursday morning and Jeramy returned home last night. Now we're just enjoying a nice family-style weekend. The kids are asleep and I would like to write more, but I'm just dying to take a shower, put on my pajamas and go snuggle up with my husband and watch The Office that I recorded on Thursday. So, instead, here are some pictures from the past week or so:

Avery attempting to dress herself:



Thinking that she did:





Ryleigh enjoying mommy's tub:



My contribution to the inauguration watching party that I went to.:

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow that's a nice tub you got there. That cake looks pretty tasty too.