Sunday, March 8, 2009

With This Ring...

On this day six years ago Jeramy and I said our "I do's" and kicked off this crazy life our ours. Unfortunately we spent our anniversary today apart, Jeramy out on the rig, I at home with two kids that have been ganging up on me all day. And now, I get to try and put them to bed an hour earlier than normal...this should go over like a cowboy hat on George Street.

Six years ago my cousin Brandi was 14 years old and stood guard at our guest sign-in table at the wedding. Today she gave birth to her second child, a perfectly healthy baby boy. She had an ALL natural birth at a birthing center and everything went just splendidly. My mom was there as her doula and I think the experience was quite remarkable for her as well. That makes 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren in the Wood clan. Becca, Coby...time to get crackin' and make your baby contributions!

Back to my anniversary...to my hubby...I love you more than ever. I am grateful beyond words for this wonderful life that you have blessed me with. I couldn't ask anything more of you. I love our life in St. John's and I love sharing it with you. And our baby girls, wow, I couldn't ask for more beautiful, sweet and loving babies! They complete us and make our family whole. I look forward to the future with you....forever.

Love, hugs and kisses....jenn

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! It's too bad that Jeramy had to be offshore!

Karen W. said...

6 years? WOW! I'm glad I have you to remind me how long I've been with my husband, haha :)