Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Visit from Rob and Cindy

Last week we had an awesome set of guests from The States. Cindy and Rob came up last Tuesday and stayed in Casa de Montgomery for a week. It was totally awesome to have a piece of Texas here with us...they brought me Rotels, I love them. It's so much fun to have visitors and to show them our little life here. Thanks guys for coming, it was awesome for us and we hope you had a great time as well! The girls miss you already and you left your vodka! I'll bring it to you in a few weeks!


Pre-school is coming to an end for Ryleigh and last week we attended her final Kindergarten orientation. Today we went shopping for supplies for her 5th birthday party. Yes, I said 5th birthday party, FIVE...she's going to be FIVE years old. Amazing. In a few weeks we'll be ordering her uniforms for the fall and then we'll enjoy our last summer before Ryleigh officially starts real school. *Deep Breath* and.... *Exhale*


I found a new tooth in Avery's mouth today. That makes 9 now. Poor baby has been a bit cranky the past few days and now I know why. It's going to be really interesting in the fall having Ryleigh gone all day and it just being me and Avery. She's totally my little sidekick but she loves her sister and they play so well together. She gets really excited when we pick Ryleigh up from school at noon. Starting in the fall it's going to be me and her all day and then when Ryleigh gets home it's going to be all about homework and getting dinner on the table. This summer is definitely going to be special and we're going to do our best to make it last.



So, we've got a trip to Texas coming up. Ryleigh's last day of pre-school is June 12th, the next day the girls and I head out Fort Worth bound. I'm really looking forward to the trip and have already started to prepare. We've got a lot of stops to make and people to see! And...drum roll.....many, many trips to Target!

1 comment:

jandscanada said...

I relate to your Rotel situation. A couple of times a year we drive down to Plentywood, Montana (1 hr 20 min drive), to the ONE grocery store they have so I can stock up on Rotel and Mentadent toothpaste, plus a few spices. I have seen where you can order Rotel on Amazon.com. I have ordered other stuff from Hometown Favorites.com. The shipping fee is horrendous but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!! KB's Mom