Sunday, June 22, 2008

Avery Milestones

Avery has achieved full speed with her crawling. There are not too many places in the house that are out of her reach. She's even doing a great job at pulling up on the couch. I can't believe that it's already time to lower the bed in her crib so that she can't pull up and fall out. She's eating a pretty good assortment of solid food. Her favorites are peaches and bananas, but she eats sweet potatoes, avocado, peas, carrots, yogurt, cereal and a few others.

Jeramy left today for Canada. He lands tonight and the girls and I will join him on Thursday. We might have already found a house that his company currently has under lease, so that's one less thing to have to worry about. My dad has decided to buy our Tahoe and Rocky is currently at my sister's house for a test run.

So, all is well and we're just chugging right along around here. Avery is in bed and Ryleigh and I are cuddled up watching Pocahantas right now.

No comments: