Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chillin'

The girls and I drove up to Arlington yesterday and are spending some quality time with Aunt Becca and UNCLE BLAKE!! I write it that way because that's the only way that I can express the excitement that is in Ryleigh's voice when she says UNCLE BLAKE!! Those two are such great friends and have spent some great time together doing things around the house and out and about.

We will head back to Sugar Land on Saturday, just in time to see Daddy off on Sunday. He's heading up to St. John's to get acquainted with the place before we get up there on Thursday. We've gotten in touch with a realtor that has already started sending us links to potential homes. Hopefully we'll be able to see several next week and at least one of them will jump out at us. It's going to be weird looking for a rental again after two glorious years of home ownership. I just don't know how I'm going to adjust to not being reponsible for fixing the roof when it leaks, having to buy a new oven when the old one craters or having to watch some fat dude stick a line down the sewer trap to clear up the line. On second thought, maybe I'll be able to adjust just fine.

No comments: