Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It's 11:51pm, all three of our bags are packed and in just 7 hours a car will show up at our house to take Ryleigh, Avery and I to the airport. Jeramy has been in St. John's since Sunday and tomorrow we will join him.

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I have gone over the entire day in my head over and over. I have made lists upon lists over the past few weeks and have checked and rechecked to make sure that every item has been packed. Everything should be fine. Just fine. Really. If I tell myself this enough, it will be so. It must be so. Fine. Fine and Dandy. Just a little nervous.

So, thnk of us. I'm sure that it will all be fine and if someone cries on the plane, well, they won't be the first child to cry on the plane. They won't even be the first child of mine to cry on the plane. Oh, and yes, I will soooo be bragging about the great weather on this blog while I'm there.

No comments: