Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Noises From Avery's Room Post Bedtime

ya blah da blah ah la la yaaaa.

blah da ah la ya ya ya daaaaa.

ba dah la ya blah blah blaaaah.

Mama!

....

Mama!

....

blah da la la Mama!

....

bla da la la MAMA!

....

....

....

Poo poo.

....

blah da la poo ppo.

....

MAMA! poo poo.



Yes, she did indeed have poo poo. The incredible part is that she didn't just sit there and cry like she always has in the past when #2 comes after bedtime. She communicated with me like a big girl!

Yes, I know. Time to saddle up and start potty training. I don't know what makes me cry more, the fact that she's old enough to potty train or the fact that I'm going to have to be the one to do it.

2 comments:

The Liles' said...

YEA...Addyson has been sitting on the potty every night before bath time (this is when she shows interest, maybe the running water?) for a couple of weeks...MUCH easier than Bryleigh...a little encouragement? Hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I bought a "potty" today at Target, Felicia in tow. The check out lady said "oooohhh sooomeone is getting a poooottyyyy?" UGH..SHUT UP! I wanted to say, how do we do this, I spent 45 minutes in the aisle trying to decide if she wanted a potty to "talk" to her, and decided against that one..another 45 trying to decide if she needed a "pink" one...jeez I just want her to 'poo' on the potty instead of telling me about it!! Any tips?