Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time in Arlington

We've been hanging out at my sister's house all week and it's been a real blast making her home look like mine. It's so much fun to see her come home from work and look around in disgust then spend the next hour cleaning up after my kids. It kind of reminds me of when we used to share a room as children and she would get pissed at me for leaving my clothes on the floor and I would just leave them there because it pissed her off and then she would do my laundry. Good Times.


On Sunday we had a great visit with the Wallaces. Karen and Jeremy met at our wedding and have since gotten married and produced an adorable little symbol of my best matchmaking skills to date. Their little girl was so sweet and adorable and it was awesome to finally be able to meet her. On Monday the girls and I drove out to Granbury to see Jeramy's grandparents. Ryleigh got to show Nana her recording of the year end show at Early Achievers and go riding on Grandads golf cart. Tuesday we went to the Fort Worth Zoo and then met up with our former stepmom (one of them) at PF Changs for dinner. Yesterday the girls and I met up with Emily and her daughters for some playtime and Chick Fil A (I've been very much deprived of fried chicken and polynesian sauce) and last night my friend Cindy came over and hung out on the back porch. Today we might head down to the mall for a little shopping, but mostly we'll be preparing for our 7 hour drive to Amarillo tomorrow. We'll be in Amarillo until Sunday at which time we'll head to Monahans for a week of desertness before heading to Houston.


Here are a few pics from the Ft. Worth Zoo...enjoy!















No comments: