Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Storm

The girls and I have been riding out a big storm all day long. School was canceled and Ryleigh declared that she would be spending the entire day in her pajamas..and so it was so. It's a long day when you can't leave the house and those cookies on the counter just get more and more tempting by the second. Somehow, we managed to survive. The wind is so bad tonight though, that Avery had a hard time going to sleep. We have had three consecutive nights of 11 hours of straight sleep I am very pleased to say. I hope this storm doesn't go and screw that up! It's about time that girl learned to sleep through the night! Mama-is-TIRED!

On a serious note, Jeramy's grandmother (Pam's mom) fell and broke her hip yesterday. She had surgery this morning and is recovering in the Granbury hospital. We love you Nana and are thinking about you!

I'm off to enjoy a few more minutes of peace before bed time while I read a book...a very long book...so long that Ryleigh declared tonight that she just can't see how I will ever finish such a long book. To which I replied: Duuhhh..by neglecting my children of course...geeze. Now go watch cartoons, and make sure your sister doesn't put something small in her mouth.

No comments: