Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrating V-Day

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted a small pair of white gold earrings that I could wear every day, with anything I had on...my life needs to be simple and who am I dressing up for these day, the receptionist at Ryleigh's school?? So I headed down to the jewellry (Canadian spelling)store to see what they had. I picked out a pair and they offered to make a note on our account of the ones that I picked out. That evening I told Jeramy what I had done and kindly reminded him that Valentines was coming up.

Fast forward to yesterday...Jeramy heads to the jewellry store to get me a pair of white gold earrings. After looking at every pair in the store, he picked a set out and had them rung up. When the lady brought up our account she noticed that I had been in previously and had picked out a pair. She showed Jeramy the picture on the screen of the ones that I had selected and guess what folks...they were the exact same ones he had picked out himself!

Now this situation could have gone badly for my husband, being that he forgot that I told him I had picked out a pair and noted them on our account. Lucky for him, he knows me as well as he should and I am happily wearing my new white gold earrings.

Of course, they are no match for the card that Ryleigh and Jeramy each made me this morning while I took advantage of a little extra rest time. Jeramy is heading to Houston tomorrow for a two week stay so the girls have been enjoying their daddy time as much as they can today. They need time with their main squeeze on Valentine's Day as well!

Love to all, enjoy the day with the one (or ones) who matter the most to you.

No comments: