Sunday, February 15, 2009

Going Solo

Jeramy left today for a 12 day trip to Houston. I always hate the first night that he's gone. The house makes so many strange noises and I usually have a hard time sleeping. *sigh*...it's only 12 days.

Yesterday afternoon we went to a birthday party at Little Gym. Lots of fun and a great outlet for Ryleigh's energy. We did have a slight meltdown when it was time to go because the retaurant next door had an hour wait and we had already told Ryleigh we could go. Instead we hit the drive through at A&W and enjoyed some greasy burgers, onion rings and root beer floats at home. I got my nice camera all cleaned up and good to use again. The birthday party was my first time to use it in months. Here are my favorite pics and a link to all the birthday party pics are over to the right. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Betsy said...

so true about the first night being the worst. i'm always hearing strange noises. after the first night, though, you'll probably be too exhausted to hear anything! :)

Kerry Beth said...

OMFG, how do i love thee ponytail on avery? let me count the ways.... could it be any cuter? no, it couldn't. love my monty girls.